- All WIP members and their guests are invited to attend!
- 10:00 Networking and Socializing
- 10:30 Speaker – Diane Brehm* -Topic, “How to Keep Your Sanity in Today’s World “
- 11:110 Hear from 2020 Community Partner Applicants
- 11:30 Voting on 2020 Community Partners and Board Elections for 2020
- 12:00 Lunch at K-Gee’s in Mandeville.
*Diane Brehm, wife of 42 years, mother of four daughters and 40 years in the Financial field. In her career and home life, Diane fosters an attitude of Positivity and Encouragement. Diane is deeply invested in the community. Serves on the boards of Kiwanis of Greater Covington and Louisiana Professional Women’s Association. Diane also participates in the weekly Bible Study and for the past 7 years participated in the Power of Positive Summit. However, it wasn’t always sunshine and roses. Diane will share some lessons learned and how we all have the power to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Meeting Sponsor: Shirley Deluzain~Benedict’s Plantation~http://www.benedictsplantation.net/